Quality AssuranceModform, a branded division of Creative Machining Technologies, is ISO 9001-2008 Certified and was awarded the API Q1 standard in 2012. Our laboratory is A2LA Accredited - Cert. #1199.01, and has been since our inception in 2003.
The energies and resources of our QA staff are constantly focused on maintaining the highest possible adherence to customer specifications and tolerances. Every machining center is equipped with calibrated gauges and micrometers that are matched to the specific part being run. It is the machine operator's responsibility to ensure the part meets spec, and the Quality Assurance personnel are there to confirm the measurement.
Many of the threaded items we produce are critical fasteners used in components that are structurally complex. They have to be done right, the first time and every time.
"PPAP" Production Part Approval Procedures at CMT include:
- Detailed drawings
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Statistical Process Flow Charts
- Fully documented Inspection plans and procedures
- Capability Studies (CPK's)
- Control Plans
- FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis)
- Gauge R & R (Reliability and Repeatability Studies)
- MRP System Software
- Job review, and process set-up controls
- Document control
- Non-conforming material/tool control
- Calibration control
- Internal Auditing